By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service.
2. Changes to Terms:
We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time. Your continued use of the platform following the posting of changes to the terms of this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
3. User Content:
You are solely responsible for the content you post, upload, or otherwise make available on the site, including text, images, videos, and other material (collectively, “User Content”). You grant Baghel.in a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, and display your User Content in connection with the site and the services provided through the site.
4. Prohibited Content:
You may not post, upload, or otherwise make available any User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable. You may also not post, upload, or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes on any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
5. Your Interactions with Other Members:
- Be Respectful: Treat other members with respect and kindness. Avoid using language that is harmful, harassing, or offensive.
- Personal Information: Do not share personal information with other members, such as full name, address, phone number, or financial information.
- Scams: Be wary of members who ask for money or personal information. Do not send money or provide personal information to anyone.
- Spam: Do not send unsolicited messages or post excessive amounts of the same content.
- Online Interactions: Remember that online interactions can be misinterpreted and may not accurately reflect the intentions or views of the other person. Communicate clearly and respectfully to minimize misunderstandings.
- Safety First: If you feel threatened or uncomfortable in any way, discontinue communication and seek the assistance of law enforcement if necessary.
6. User Conduct:
You agree to use the site and its services only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
7. Modification and Termination of Services:
Baghel.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the site and its services, or any part thereof, at any time and without notice. Baghel.in may also terminate your use of the site and its services at any time and without notice.
THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Baghel.in DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability:
YOU AGREE THAT Baghel.in WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES.
You agree to indemnify and hold Baghel.in and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site and its services, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Insert governing law jurisdiction], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.